Thursday, December 14, 2006

wanna b Searchable.. on google

Have you ever searched your name on the google.. i did it lotss times.. wen i first started to use net .. after getting so much info from the net abut so many ppl .. i thought wat if sum body tries to google my name.. will she(i wud luv it to be " she" ;) ) be able to get me.. means info about me.. or my mail id to contact me.. but no hope.. i didnt had a blog at that time.. neither there were any social networking site(orkut , hi5 , myspace).. where people can find me by my name or by my likes dislikes nething... sooooo i was not search able(so sad )..i was connected to the web of net.. but nobody will be able to search me.. was a big disappointment...

Then came the era of all those social networking site and blogs... where u can search me ... but there has to sum more easy way then this.. to search sum thing as easy as... i fill up an application form and ppl will know.. i have don't want to maintain my website....

and the solution came the google's way .. google base .. (one more goolge product) all you need to do here is to have an google account.. now i assume everyone has one.. as google is so popular .. and fill up the details as many as u want and u got listed on web.. so easy.. isnt it...

Apart from its use to get urself listed in google's database .. it is very useful businessmen who wanna to list there products.. but dont have time.. or say knowledge to create a blog .. a site for themselves . .. they can use it very well.. its so easy and free of cost thing.. okk u wont b on the top pages of search but at least u get listed on the database and people will be able to search your products..

Not even business it can be used for nething to everything .. lyk job posting .. hotels.. vehicles , events... and the list is endless becoz you can create your own custom types so ppl go ahead.. and use it..

http://base.google.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home